HD2402 - HD2402 is een unieke portable lichtmeter / datalogger voor het meten van non-coherente lichtstraling geheel volgens de European Directive 2006/25/EG
HD2402 is a portable photo-radiometer data logger for the measurement of noncoherent optical radiation in accordance with European Directive 2006/25/EC and the Legislative Decree No 81, April 9, 2008.
The instrument consists of a series of sensors to cover different portions of the spectrum and a small laser which is used to indicate the analyzed source.
The various sensors operate in the following spectral fields:
• Photometric sensor for measuring the illuminance (lux meter) in the spectralrange 380÷780 nm.
• Radiometric sensor for the UV band (220÷400 nm) with spectral weighing factor S(λ).
• Radiometric sensor for UVA band (315÷400 nm).
• Radiometric sensor for the band 400÷700 nm (blue) with spectral weighing factor B (λ).
• Radiometric sensor for the IR band (700÷1300 nm) with spectral weighing factor R(λ).
• Thermopile sensor for the measurement of irradiance in the infrared spectral range 400÷2800 nm.
The HD2402 can be powered either by connecting it to a PC, receiving power directly from the USB port of your PC, or via an external power supply with USB output (code SWD05). The CP24 connection cable is fitted with a M12 connector
on the instrument side and an USB type A connector on the PC side or to the power supply SWD05.
Using the software DeltaLog13 from version 184.108.40.206 and a PC, the HD2402 can be configured (calendar, date, time, start and duration of logging), and you can download and analyze the stored data or acquire the real-time data. Once configured, the data logger can be disconnected from the PC and connected to its power supply for capturing and storing data according to the programmed settings.
Complete with: DeltaLog13 software (version 220.127.116.11) to download, monitor and process the data on personal computer,
hardware key CH20 to enable the software, CP24 cable, power supply SWD05, manual, carrying case.
- VTRAP20Tripod voor instrument. Max. hoogte 270mm.